Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog #1 - Testing, testing...

I've read so much about blogging that I decided it was time to check it out and see what all the fuss is about. My initial thought is to use this area as a communication hub for my family. My 2 brothers, sister and 2 daughters are all wonderful, creative, funny and talented writers, so... what better forum? Can it be used that way? Let's find out!
Mike, Don, Judy, Courtney, Jill... does anyone have a comment, a story, a picture or something on your mind you'd like to share?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    Cool idea. It appears that I can make comments to items you post, but can followers make posts too?

    Big bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- cool!
    Yade (Big Sis to one, Li'l Sis to others)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all... I sent an email with the login info so everyone can post their own blog here.
    I'll be watchin' for ya
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to add that Mitchell, Molly and Finn are all quite the writers, too! I say we let 'em in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah... can't believe I didn't think of that! Yes, we should definitely let 'em in! And Maria and CasSondra if they're interested... and Noah and Jesse and wives!!! I didn't mean to leave anyone out ;-/

    ReplyDelete