Wednesday, July 1, 2009

hello powers people


i hope this site takes off for the family. i love emails, etc. but this is a fun way to keep in touch and stay up-to-date! :)

well, you guys all know that we've been busy with the new little guy. he is something. i thought that leo ate a lot. sawyer makes leo look like a light-weight. that means more bottle feeding and less breast feeding. i'm kinda sad cause it's a bonding thing but it's nice to share the feedings and if i only breast fed, he'd be stuck to me 24/7!

i go back to work july 21 (2 days/week) and leo and lyra will go to day camp those 2 days. they are super excited! sawyer will go to a daycare. i'm lucky to only have to work 2 days at this point. it's a nice way to ease sawyer into daycare (and me into leaving my little one).

well, that's about it for now. oh, and i wish i could go to jesse's wedding! mike, please let him know that i miss him and wish him all the best!!

oh, i didn't mention eric but the picture illustrates what he's been up to - being super dad, as usual! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, AF... thought I had left a comment here awhile ago. Hmmm. Maybe I don't have the hang of this yet. I'll give it another try.

    I can't believe little Soy Sauce is eating more than Leo! OMG - your formula bills alone must be astronomical! :) He is SUCH a doll-baby!! I miss you guys.

    I was bummed to miss Jesse's wedding, too. Did you see Michael's post about it? He has pix and video to share with us at some point. I wish so much that we all could have gone. :(

    I may have some job news to post soon, so will enter to one of the blogs when I know for sure. My life isn't as exciting as the rest of you right now, but I'm fine with a little boring!! :)

    Sure miss you and the kids and can't wait to see you again!!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete